The following is a list of our academic publications & presentations pertinent to this field. A more complete literature review on the evidence base for mobile health clinics is available at the Mobile Health Map, www.mobilehealthmap.org.
- The Emerging Business Models and Value Proposition on Mobile Health Clinics, The American Journal of Managed Care, December 13, 2015
- Mobile Clinic Delivers Culturally Competent Services to Underserved Neighborhoods, Leading to Identification of Untreated Chronic Conditions, Better Blood Pressure Control, and Significant Return on Investment, April 23, 2014, AHRQ Health Care Innovations Exchange
- Mobile Health Clinics in the Era of Reform, American Journal of Managed Care, March 20, 2014
- Mobile Clinic In Massachusetts Associated With Cost Savings From Lowering Blood Pressure And Emergency Department Use – Health Affairs January 2013
- Knowledgeable Neighbors: A Mobile Clinic Model for Disease Prevention, February 2012
- "What Happens on the Van, Stays on the Van": The (Re)Structuring of Privacy and Disclosure Scripts on an Appalachian Mobile Health Clinic
- Calculating the Return on Investment of Mobile Healthcare. BMC Medicine 2009